TOOL MAKER [SENAI]
Post Graduate Diploma
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assemble the Multi cavity / High Speed connector injection molds
2. Maintain injection molds to meet the productivity.
3. Conduct established Preventive and Predictive Maintenance Schedule for the molds.
4. Assist the Engineer in new projects to develop process for new molds.
5. Work with Engineer to on continuous improvement project to improve the mold performance
6. Assist Engineers in all technical details of Mold /
7. Work with Production and Quality to ensure all products meet Quality and Output Requirements.
8. Responsible for 1st Piece Inspection (after setup and trouble-shooting).
9. Provide process technical leadership for production technicians.
10. Responsible for maintenance and control of all spares, jig and fixtures.
11. Maintain proper housekeeping practices in Engineering and production operations.
12. To ensure that safety practices are complied with in accordance with work instruction and procedures on machines. Is responsible for his own safety behavior and is expected to report occurrence or equipment defects that could present a hazard. He shall adhere to the company safety requirements including those stipulated in the Safety Management System
13. He shall not do anything likely to endanger himself or others. He shall use the means of appliance provided to him for securing his safety andhealth.
Job Requirement :
- Possess Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree at any Tool and Die Making or Engineering discipline
- Hands on experience in assembling and maintaining multi-cavity/high speed connector molds.
- Experience in Semiconductor or Medical molds are also preferred.
- Experience in Hot manifold systems maintenance and other Mold accessories
- Experience in using Smart Scope or Tool Microscope for measurement.
- Experience in reading mold drawings and administer design changes
- Knowledge in molding process and machine set up.
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 12-598 5453 for further details or send your resume to Ms Lynn [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]