PLANT MANAGER [PONTIAN]
The Manager is responsible to manage the overall factory and to ensure that its operation runs smoothly. The responsibilities include but not limited to the following: –
1. Overall control of ready-mixed concrete batching and precast production.
2. Oversee the planning of production and delivery schedule.
3. Planning and arrangement of staff, manpower, material and machinery.
4. Selection of material, supplier and sub-contractor with approval from CEO.
5. Control of production cost, quality and occupational health and safety.
6. Solve any major complaints/ issues from customer.
7. Maintenance and housekeeping of Factory Building including machine & equipment, production site, storage site if any.
8. Plan and manage the optimal use of production space taking also into consideration Authorities’ requirements, fire issues and safety.
9. Co-ordination on Planning, Quality Assurance, Delivery, Procurement, Mould, sub-contractor etc to ensure smooth production.
10. Ensure quality control is carried out at all stages of production and delivery.
11. Ensure compliance with all safety regulations.
12. Ensure optimal output per site to achieve plant and/or Company targets.
13. Manage and provide solutions to operational problems to improve and better manage schedule.
14. Attend site meetings or liaison with client to adhere to schedule and quality.
15. Any other tasks which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
1. Degree in Civil Engineering
2. Preferably with at least 10 years working experience in precast production work
3. Excellent technical and production management
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
5. Ability to trouble shoot production issues.
1. Productivity – Responsible for accomplishment of project goals, smooth execution in production and delivery.
2. Quality – Ensure compliance with all safety and as per customer requirements.
3. Costing – Control production cost. Provide forecast of materials to be procured, eliminate wastage and ensure availability.
4. Customer Service – Solve complaints and issues, provide solutions to delayed schedule.
[Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]