ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGER [PONTIAN]
1. Overall control of ready-mixed concrete batching and precast production.
2. Oversee the planning of production and delivery schedule.
3. Planning and arrangement of staff, manpower, material and machinery.
4. Control of production cost, quality and occupational health and safety.
5. Solve any major complaints/ issues from customer.
6. Plan and manage the optimal use of production space taking also into consideration Authorities’ requirements, fire issues and safety.
7. Ensure quality control is carried out at all stages of production and delivery.
8. Ensure compliance with all safety regulations.
9. Ensure optimal output per site to achieve plant and/or Company targets.
10. Manage and provide solutions to operational problems to improve and better manage schedule.
11. Attend site meetings or liaison with client to adhere to schedule and quality.
12. Any other tasks which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
1. Degree in Civil Engineering
2. Preferably with at least 10 years working experience in precast production work
3. Excellent technical and production management
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
5. Ability to trouble shoot production issues.
[Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]