SHIPPING OFFICER [JOHOR BAHRU]
Specialisation: Logistics/Supply Chain
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Johor Bahru, Johor
Salary Range : RM 6,000.00 – 7,000.00
Posted Date : September 17, 2021
Job Description :
• Oversees all shipping and customs related activities.
• Ensure proper administration of shipping procedures and documents for import and exports.
• Ensure proper packing for outgoing cargoes, including marking prior export.
• To ensure shipments are delivered to customers at the specified quantity and time.
• Supervise cargoes loading into container / Lorries.
• Provide information to customers on shipment details.
• Coordinate and support SCO/KAM for Import and Export activities.
• Coordinate and support for the reverse logistic such as return reject to supplier, collection of reject from customer side.
• Arrange transport and declaration arrangements with forwarders.
• Arrange courier-forwarding service for documents and parcels.
• Coordinate incoming and outgoing shipments with the respective forwarding agents.
• Compile the various reports relating to shipments with the respective forwarding agents.
• Compile shipping documents which need to be endorsed by bank.
• GSP/AFCTA , MITI/MIDA application.
• Prepare and submit monthly report ( ATS/GST) to custom and DOE department.
• Negotiate and monitor the flight rate. Ensure all the quotation to be endorsed by section head/manager.
• Draft and update the procedures according to the latest changes in operation / requirement.
• Ensure Operating Procedures are observed and adhered to at all time.
• Custom license application and renewal ( LMW, GST, ATS etc).
• Perform other duties as assigned at discretion of the section head/manager and Supply chain Manager.
Job Requirement :
• At least a Diploma in Business, logistic or shipping Management.
• Preferably with at least 2 years' working experience related to Free trade zone or LMW licensing environment.
• Good understanding of shipping (import & export) and custom procedure.
• Understanding the GSP,MITI,MIDA application procedure and application.
• Understanding the declaration procedure to environmental department, such as schedule waste declaration.
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English and ability to negotiate with all levels of people.
• Working knowledge of ERP system such as BaaN/SAP/inforLN preferred.
• Excellent communication and strong analytical skill.
• Self organize & structure, independent and self-motivated.
Key Result Area ( KRA ) :
• Inward and outward freight cost control.
• Circulation of invoice and shipping document.
• Invoice and shipping document filling efficiency and in ordering manual.
• Timely report submission to authority department.
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]