SYSTEM ENGINEERING MANAGER [KULAI]
Specialisation: Engineering – Electrical
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Kulai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 8,000.00 – 9,000.00
Posted Date : September 10, 2021
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Planning, Organizing & Managing of the System and Engineering Team daily operation and readiness.
• Optimizing system/line performance and Uptime to get best yield & output.
• Ensure the required Preventive Maintenances is carried out based on plan.
• Manage, lead and support engineering team on process issues to meet quality & technical specification by customers.
• Provide guidance and training to the team in order to enhance the effectiveness of trouble shooting and knowledge sharing.
• Ensure smooth startup of new equipment together with equipment vendors.
• Able to analyze and troubleshoot highly automated machines with detailed understanding of equipment, material and process interactions
• Support production stabilization projects to achieve robust manufacturing
• Able to cross support across all production lines
• Mentor the engineers and technical specialists
• Keep track of all software, Anti-virus updating, equipment, security & safety of the system
• Project management and ability to work within tight deadlines
• To forecast safety issues and to take appropriate actions to minimize safety risk.
• Must be able to manage project/line independently or with minimum supervision
• Spare Part Management
• Ensure compliance to ISO9001/14001 and 27001 policies and standards
• Ensure compliance to RBA policies and standards
• Any other reasonable task assigned by superior or management
• Degree in Electrical/Electronics, Mechatronics, IT/Software, Computer Science or Diploma in related field with more than 8 years’ experience
• At least 5 years’ experience in in the field of Systems Engineering (at least in Senior Engineering Role)
• Experience with AB servo motors, AB drive, pneumatics, AB PLC, Omron PLC, Keyence, Epson Robot, Allen-Bradley
• Ability to read and understand mechanical and pneumatics drawings include electronic/electrical schematics
• Strong problem-solving & analytical skills.
• Self-motivated, hands on and good team player
• Ability to work under pressure
• Demonstrates discipline in timely execution of tasks
• Demonstrates flexibility/adaptability to frequent changes
• Provide technical advice & guidance to other systems engineers
• Strong knowledge electrical systems.Inkjet knowledge (advantage)
1) Salary range would be from RM6500 to RM8000
2) Previous experience either Manager or equal to Senior Engineer
3) The candidate would be expected to manage both Process and System Engineering team
Kindly contact the Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]