BOILERMAN GRADE 1 [ PASIR GUDANG ]
Higher Secondary/ Pre-U/ A Level
• Managing the overall operation of the WWTP, inventory and purchasing,
• Coordination with external lab on WWTP, sewage sampling and stack monitoring
• Participate and perform in annual plant turn around or any shut down activities meeting to discuss on schedule
• Attend break down maintenance timely and correctly and ensure that the repaired item are in the best possible condition relative to HSE requirements
• Prepare and coordinate the boiler inspection by JKKP
• To oversee the day to day operations of the boiler and fitter (chemical, blow down, cleanliness, standby on site to ensure job is safely performed without any incidents)
• Take reasonable care of health and safety instructions and undertake the loss control responsibilities relating to Health, Safety, Environment & Quality (HSEQ).
• Minimum Diploma / STPM or equivalent or SPM
• 1 st Grade engine driver (boiler man) certificate from DOSH with at-least 3 years working experience in a chemical unit operation
• Ability to multitask, performs minimum supervisions works and willing to work on rotating shifts • Ability to use Microsoft Office Word and Excel
• Applicants must be willing to work in Pasir Gudang.
Kindly contact the Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]