ACCOUNTING MANAGER (COSTING) [PASIR GUDANG]
1. Working as part of the GL/Costing finance team, and responsible for all the cost accounting related activities.
2. Effective maintenance and timely submission for all monthly management report, variance analysis, Corporate reporting, and others ad hoc reporting
3. Involve in Budget process, annual conversion rate revision as well as product costing analysis.
4. Support operation in term of cost controlling and achieve greater efficiency.
5. Planning and organizing annual stock take activities, conducting periodical cycle count exercise for physical inventory.
6. Plan and schedule work to meet deadlines established by others to ensure the completion of several related tasks
7. To undertake other related jobs from time to time directed by superior
1. Mature and pleasant personality with highly energetic and enthusiastic
2. Possess hands-on attitude and with team work spirit
3. Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
4. Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
5. Positive attitude, result oriented and able to interact at all levels and work independently under pressure in fast-paced and high volume environment
Education & Experience
1. Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification
2. A member of MIA
3. Minimum 5 years and above working experience in manufacturing environment
4. Computer literate and conversant with SAP is a must
5. Experience and knowledgeable in LMW manufacturing environment and able to liaise with Malaysia Customs department
Skills & Abilities
1. Microsoft office
2. SAP/ERP System
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]