OFFICER / ASSISTANT OFFICER – HR & ADMINISTRATION [SENAI, JOHOR]
Specialisation: Human Resources
Education Qualification: Diploma
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 3,000.00 – 5,000.00
Posted Date : September 07, 2021
- Handling office infrastructure service contracts including air conditioner, lighting, company car and etc.
- Booking and coordination of any accommodation and transportation arrangement for staff from outstation or expatriate.
- Issue PR, coordination with procurement on any order of office requirements items such as pantry and stationeries items, employees’ uniform, walkie-talkies, worker's household items and record and maintain company’s property record and its movement.
- Prepare on Job Training & Individual Training Effectiveness record.
- Coordinate in-house and external training and assist on orientation for new workers or translation.
- Prepare timesheet including upload leave record and process manhour reports.
- Assist on thumbprint registration and removal.
- Assist on PERKESO and general insurance submission.
- To attend to all walk-in guests / visitors professionally and in a helpful manner, at the same time ensuring all inquiries or requests are attended promptly and appropriately.
- To handle all incoming calls – take proper messages and transfer calls to appropriate individuals / departments.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma in Business Studies / Administration / Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- A mature personality with high integrity and modesty.
- Able to work independently.
- Min 2 years of working experience in the field of General Human Resources.
- Required skill(s): MS Office Applications
- Required language(s): English, Malay
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 12-598 5453 for further details or send your resume to Ms Lynn [ email@example.com ]