SUPPLY CHAIN OFFICER [JOHOR BAHRU]
Specialisation: Logistics/Supply Chain
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Johor Bahru, Johor
Salary Range : RM 5,000.00 – 7,000.00
Posted Date : September 03, 2021
Job Description :
- Maintain the customer demand into ERP system such as sales orders and customer forecast as and when required. Prior to EP generation run, SCO must ensure the demand data’s are correct.
- Responsible for planning & scheduling production quantity based on customer order. To confirm customer’s orders after checking material status with vendors.
- Carry out routine supply chain operation task — update accurate and timely demand data into ERP system; perform reschedule in and out, cancellation when there is order changes from customers.
- Purchase of materials as required based on ERP system requirements.
- Monitor and ensure planned production orders in system are triggered accordingly as per required.
- Analyze the stock replenishment impact to entire material planning chain. Justify the purchase if it results excessive stock.
- Follow-up delivery confirmation of all orders released to vendors and update in system accordingly.
- Monitor and expedite outstanding orders and delivery schedules.
- Follow-up for rejected parts disposition under Return Material Notes (RMN)
- Review Purchase Orders for adequacy of purchase data and specified requirements before released.
- Liaising internally with all related department to ensure smooth material flow & timely delivery to customer.
- Interface and deal with customers/KAM on consigned materials.
- Declare material liabilities claim whenever there is an order cancellation or deferment.
- Controlling in-house production and sub-contracting jobs including the issuance of production order for material kitting purpose.
- Planning for Sub-contracting job as and when required.
- Arrange shipment according to customer’s requirement and update shipment tracker to advice Supply Chain clerk to prepare the invoice.
- Initiate GSP Form A application as and when required.
- Monitoring Finished Goods consignment stock in customer’s warehouse and check the stock movement.
- Interface with customer for withdrawal of consigned stock & update orders on weekly basis.
- Ensure proper inventory control according to company business objective.
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures (QMS & LN) are observed and adhered to at all time.
- Perform other duties as assigned at the discretion of the superior and the Supply chain Manager.
Job Requirement :
- At least a Diploma in Business or Materials Management, preferably with at least 4 years' related experience. Preferable Degree in any discipline or Master Degree in overseas.
- Good understanding of inventory management and procurement.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and ability to negotiate with all levels of people.
- Working experience in the contract manufacturing environment preferred.
- Working knowledge of ERP system such as BaaN / SAP / inforLN preferred.
- Excellent communication and strong analytical skill.
- Self organize & structure, independent and self-motivated.
Key Result Area ( KRA ) :
- Inventory holding & stock turn.
- Attainment to delivery.
- Excess stock control
- Inward freight cost control.
- Planning efficiency.
- Item signal – reschedule in /out & cancellation
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]