SENIOR ASSEMBLY PROCESS DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER [SENAI]
Specialisation: Manufacturing/Production Operations
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 5,000.00 – 8,000.00
Posted Date : September 03, 2021
- Provide and develop new process/technology to meet the needs of Product Development, Marketing and Manufacturing operations to achieve an edge through advanced and competitive processes.
- Design and develop new processes to meet customer requirements and manufacturability
- Modify existing equipment, jigs and fixtures and machines or processes to meet the needs of manufacturing operations
- Introduce new technology and design in processing, handling and manufacturing technology abreast with latest, advanced technologies available
- Execute engineering project to enhance yield, productivity & cost reduction through processes improvement.
- Initiate, develop and implement new processes or supplier
- Qualification and Documentation of new processes developed for manufacturing
- Co-ordinate and interface with Design, Process, Quality, Manufacturing and suppliers regarding the development of product
- Diploma/ Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing or Chemical (Plastic) Engineering or other relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience (diploma) or 3 years’ experience (degree) in Tool Design or Manufacturing
- Highly motivated with good interpersonal skills and team orientated
- Knowledge of Connector latest trend and technology.
- Knowledge in plastic technology, stamping processes and assembly processes including hands-on experience. Experience in Vision system and PLC programming will be preferred.
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 12-598 5453 for further details or send your resume to Ms Lynn [ email@example.com ]