FINANCE MANAGER [ ULU TIRAM, JOHOR ]
Specialisation: Finance – General/Cost Accounting
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Ulu Tiram, Johor
Salary Range : RM 8,000.00 – 12,000.00
Posted Date : August 24, 2021
- Prepare and develop monthly management reporting and presentations with emphasis on detailed commentary on variances from budget/ prior year.
- Know how to apply government grant and incentives
- Prepare monthly financial reports on timely manner and ensure compliance with statutory requirement and financial reporting standards. Well verse in dealing with bank and know bank facilities.
- Responsible for annual budget and quarterly forecast for the business and ensure submission on timely manner.
- Manage day to day finance operations and cost accounting function including communication of issues and opportunities to management.
- Support the development of performance dashboards and any performance ranking deliverable.
- Manage cash flows and banking facilities including preparation of cash flow projections and hedging of foreign currencies.
- Responsible in taxation matters including liaise with tax authority and tax consultant.
- Liaise with both internal and external parties such as bankers, auditors and company secretary on all treasury, statutory and compliance matters.
- Identify and drive process improvements, including creation of standard and ad-hoc reports and developing automated reports.
- Ensure compliance to internal control policies and make recommendations for improvement.
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop finance team to ensure the financial strategies are implemented effectively.
- Undertake ad-hoc assignment as and when required by the management team.
- Prefer certified accountant.
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]