PROCUREMENT MANAGER [KULAI]
A. Purchasing & Procurement (PP) Management
1. Design and implement all material purchase and procurement plans and ensure compliance to all purchasing policies & to achieve highest standards of performance for PP Department in support and achieve of organizations vision & mission and financial figures.
2. Establish, drive and achieve the PP KPIs based on budget figures & business directions.
3. Develop PP staffs through effective communication, positive staff motivation & engagement to achieve higher productivity, efficiency and quality standards.
4. Design and implement various purchasing strategies and procurement policies and; actively participate costs reduction programs with suppliers and determine appropriate programs for all purchase requirements and assist to reduce supply chain cost.
5. Manage all supplier contracts and assist to administer best pricing strategies for all purchase materials and suppliers and analyse all new issue sin materials and recommend strategies to improve quality and manage inventory levels for all products.
B. Financial & Cost Management
1. Prepare and justify departmental budget; and control and monitor all expenses to budgeted figures.
2. Oversee all programs and assist to procure & purchase all materials, equipment and participate in various purchasing processes and implement all optimal contract negotiation.
3. Supervise all PP audit activities and evaluate all purchase orders and payment terms and assist to eliminate any discrepancy.
C. Resource Management
1. Provide leadership support, supervise, monitor, develop and motivate direct and indirect staffs constantly to achieve high productivity and completed the tasks assigned on time.
2. Strong problem solving skills, taking the initiative to improve the business, and excellent, leadership skills within the PP in working with internal customers and external suppliers, fosters a strong partnership that ensures successful continuation and growth of new product lines
3. Support Purchasing’s goal & KPIs to build strategic supplier partnerships that will guarantee continuous supply in any market condition and develop process improvements.
D. Risk & Succession Management
1. Identify, analyse, develop and propose the appropriate PP measures and strategy to mitigate the business risk
2. Ensure accurate/timely information and report is disseminate to management in order to contain and manage the
excursion and business risk.
3. Recruit right employees, develop their knowledge, skills, and abilities, and prepare for advancement or promotion
into ever more challenging roles in your organization.
1. Participate in ad-hoc assignment assigned by superior or management
-Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in any field, preferable with Engineering background.
-At least 2 Year(s) experience in Purchasing and Sourcing
-Required Skill(s): Price negotiation, purchasing and sourcing strategies
-Result oriented and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
-Experience in oversea sourcing (China) is an added advantages.
-Knowledge of ISO Management System is necessary.
-Good knowledge in Precision Die Cut of foam and film will be added advantage.
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]