PROCESS DEVELOPMENT CUM PROCESS ENGINEER [SENAI]
Specialisation: Engineering – Industrial
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 4,000.00 – 6,000.00
Posted Date : July 22, 2021
- Design mold for connector housing – Multi cavity / High Speed / High Precision molds
- Design connector high precision / multi cavity/ high speed using 3D software Pro/E
- Design improvement of existing molds for capacity expansion and cost reduction
- Prepare DFM / Mold Flow analysis for new mold or existing mold to improve productivity
- Prepare detailed mold design drawings for mold fabrication
- Interact with purchase / vendors to mold components
- Guide the tool maker and molding technician in mold assembly and in molding process
- Implement new technology in mold design / development
- Able to do Connector Mold , Design and Development in Pro/E and AutoCAD
- Able to work on Molding Machine and optimize the process parameters
- Drive continuous process improvement, cost reduction and design improvement for trouble free manufacturing process.
- Develop / Deploy Robust Process on production floor.
- Prepare and maintain Product Structure and Routing data in Mfg/Pro system.
- Root cause analysis on abnormal process / customer complaints and provide solution in 8D format
- Training the production Engineers or Technician on the relevant process.
- Tooling drawing updating in case of any process change or improvements in design.
- Prepare and maintain the process documents such as W.I, WMS, PCP, IS, FAI as per ISO requirements.
- Machines buy off and setup the new lines for Molding.
- Product transfer from other sites for cost reduction programs.
- Able to work with suppliers and tooling partners to develop tool or technical improvement in molding process
- Interact with resin suppliers on latest resin and its application to improve the product quality
- Must have experience in design mold
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Production Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience with mold design / Molding is preferred.
- Highly motivated with good interpersonal skills and team orientated
- Knowledge of Connector Molding latest trend and technology.
- Good knowledge on Plastics Material / Molding / Tooling / Surface treatments will be added advantage.
- Knowledge in latest molding accessories like Hot manifold system / Dryers / Robot etc
- Mold design and drafting using Pro/E, AutoCAD
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 12-598 5453 for further details or send your resume to Ms Lynn [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]