TOOLING ENGINEER [SENAI]
Specialisation: Engineering – Mechanical/Automotive
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 4,000.00 – 6,000.00
Posted Date : July 05, 2021
- Ensure that mold fabrication is carried out in accordance with specified requirements.
- Responsible for the visual inspection of finished mold and FA samples.
- Coordinate FA samples approval with the customer.
- Responsible for the storage and dispatch of finished mold.
- Liaise with sub-contractor on the action request and follow-up with the action taken.
- Responsible to trace and to withdraw out-of-calibration equipment and affected
parts from use of further process.
- Authorize to waive and to scrap non-conforming new material, components and
- To report to Superior if found any activities pertaining to Labor issue : Freely chosen
employment, Young workers, Working hours, Wages & benefits, Humane treatment,
Non-discrimination and Freedom of association.
- To report to Superior if found any activities pertaining to Ethics issue : Business
integrity, No improper advantage, Disclosure of information, Intellectual property,
Fair business, advertising and competition, Protection of Identity and Non
retaliation, Privacy and Responsible sourcing of minerals.
- To react by forward report from workers to Head of dept for any reported activities
pertaining to Labor and Ethics.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience.
- Technical Certificate / Diploma in any field
- Knowledge of ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO/TS16949, ISO13485.
- Very good in problem solving.
- Sense of urgency.
- Independent person.
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 12-598 5453 for further details or send your resume to Ms Lynn [ email@example.com ]