QA MANAGER [SENAI]
Specialisation: Engineering – Electrical
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 8,000.00 – 10,000.00
Posted Date : June 03, 2021
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or related field, or equivalent experience
- At least 8 years’ experience in quality, at least 4 years’ experience in box build assembly field, more than 3 years’ team leader experience
- Team worker, could organize team working and be a good team player in cross functional team.
- Clear verbal, written, reading and presentation communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- Strong analytical and problem solving experience and skills
- Detail and result oriented, ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, flexibility to reorganize and reschedule work on short notice to meet tight deadlines, have a strong quality mindset, and enjoy working in a team
- Responsible for the implementation, continuous improvement and maintenance of the Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001 & Product Safety Management)
- Build and direct the product quality function, work scope includes metrology quality, problem solving, quality standard and quality inspection plan etc.
- Drive root cause analysis of failures, push and lead cross-functional team to find solutions. Lead cross-functional problem solving teams to drive process and product improvements; use of QA methodologies to manage and facilitate issue resolution including root cause investigations and the development, implementation and monitoring of effective corrective and preventive actions.
- Managing customer quality/compliance audits, work as an interface with customers on quality issues and improvements initiatives;
- Participant in the plant effort to eliminate product and process issues
- Leads and organizes formal and informal problem-solving in areas of quality, scrap, process capability, warranty, etc.
- Lead quality team to provide guidance and support through APQP, PPAP, and all launch activity through SOP.
- Maintain tracking and reporting systems on quality performance
- Represent customer requirements internally. Establish customer intimacy and maintains regular communication with customer representatives
- Interrupt the manufacturing or the delivery process when quality and manufacturing performance could not meet customer request.
- Establish clear and measurable goals by which to determine individual and team results. Drive individuals to continuously improve in key operational metrics.
- Develop and encourage strong relationships with suppliers that allow early access to new technologies
- Encourage innovation among staff, build up an open, positive and transparent team environment.
Kindly contact the Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]