PROJECT CONTROLLER [PASIR GUDANG]
Post Graduate Diploma
To ensure focus on the achievement of the project financial goals. Control and provide all required financial information about the project.
- Keep CPE continuously updated on financial situation of the entire project and upcoming Risks and Opportunities. Ensure financial transparency within the project team.
- Be the main point of contact for all Financial Issues relating to the project.
- Ensure project cost control system is used on all projects. Input and update project calculations in NAV.
- Follow-up on customer invoicing and ensure timely collection of invoices. Take all necessary actions to limit overdue on Account Receivables.
- Review and Analyze variances between “as sold” and Actual figures, and comment on them in monthly Reporting
- Provide input parameters for Bid and Pricing, and support tender activities
- Follow-up hedging & bonds requirements for the project.
- Ensure adherence to all relevant Financial processes and Guidelines, and support external audit process in close collaboration with the Finance Manager.
- Liaise with Project Manager on all CPE Department’s affairs and operations.
- Adhere to all the Quality/Safety & Environmental requirements
- At least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Accounting, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Welding), Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Executives specializing in Project, Cost Control or equivalent.
- Good understanding of Finance/Controlling processes and tools
- Knowledge of steel pipes and materials specifications is an added advantage.
- Pleasant personality, and people-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Result driven, initiative and a team player.
- Must be able to work independently.
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]