COST ACCOUNTANT [KULAI]
Be responsible for plant level cost and control including the general accounting, cost accounting, bill of material audit, inventory reconciliation and cost analysis. Minor portfolio in financial reporting.
- Responsible in handling product costing which interdependently collaborate with Supply Chain and PIE Engineering to develop standard cost model.
- Perform periodic review and analysis on production and price variance to ensure effective cost control.
- Responsible for quarterly and yearly cost revision exercise.
- Analyze the root cause arisen from purchase price and work order variance.
- To coordinate periodic inventory counting and ensure proper inventory management.
- Prepare journal entries and ensure timely deliverables of accurate month and year end closing.
- Responsible for monthly inventory reconciliation and ensure timely management reporting.
- Assist Senior Finance Manager to oversee daily operations issue, evaluate and review financial reports against inventory related, and take appropriate control and corrective action.
- Assist Financial Accounting Manager in financial and management reporting.
- Assist in implementing and monitoring internal control.
- Other ad hoc task / responsibilities which may assigned from time to time.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum Degree in Accounting, finalist in CIMA / ACCA or equivalent.
- At least 3 – 5 years relevant working experience in costing / accounting position.
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language verbally and in writing.
- Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Oracle or ERP systems.
- Familiar with operating systems, such as Windows, etc.
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]