CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR [PASIR GUDANG]
Primary/ Secondary/ O level
· Create, update & maintain customer, vendor & material master.
· Processing of timely and accurate execution of orders and ensure on time in full deliveries.
· Manage and select competitive third party logistic provider for booking of export & local transportation.
· Prepare for credit facilities, as well as co-responsible with sales department for collection of payment.
· Perform Trade Exemption Application.
· Liaison with government authorities on all correspondence with regards to import & export shipments;
i.e. Malaysian Royal Customs, Port Authority, Federation of Malaysian Manufacturers (FMM), Malaysian
Industrial Development Authority (MIDA), Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI).
· Minimum SPM or Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent.
· Minimum 3 years working experience in manufacturing.
· Knowledge of Master Production Scheduling (MPS), Shipping Procedure, Trade Exemption,
Letter of Credit.
· Computer Proficiency: Ms Excel, Ms Words, Ms PowerPoint, etc.
· Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
· Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]