PROJECT ENGINEER [SKUDAI]
• Guide project team with an eye on schedule and deliverables.
• Act as the go-to person to resolve issues.
• Plan mitigation strategies for technical and schedule risks.
• Maintain accurate project schedules.
• Monitor requirements compliance.
• Work closely with project technical team.
• Hold engineering team members accountable for assigned tasks and track their progress. Provide status updates to management.
• Manage external suppliers, negotiate contracts.
• Enforce processes and create procedures where required.
• Interface with manufacturing for product transitions.
• 6-10 years of experience in managing and executing technical projects as Project Engineer or Technical Project Engineer.
• Bachelor’s Degree, Masters or advanced degree in a technical field a plus
(Chemistry, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Physics), PMP a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• MS Project experience required, project server and share point a plus.
• Project management of complex electro-mechanical or electronic systems with significant software content is preferred.
• Formal ‘new product introduction' (NPI) process experience desirable.
• Experience executing X-ray System detection projects a plus.
• Knowledge of X-ray System detection market and X-ray System detection products a plus.
Kindly contact the Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]