SALES EXECUTIVE [OUTDOOR – PASIR GUDANG]
The Sales Executive reports to the Sales Assistant Manager / Senior Sales Manager and is responsible to assist the respective sales team in achieving sales targets, focusing mainly on developing the team through motivation, counseling, skills development, training and product knowledge development. The Sales Executive also continuously develop and maintain relationships with new/existing corporate accounts and stays updated on latest market trends.
1. Foster strong business relationships with existing corporate accounts and ensure consistent business follow ups.
2. Carry out product promotions to market company’s products and capabilities.
3. Coordinate development of all aspects of quotations and proposals.
4. Assist the Division Sales Manager to develop sales strategies to improve market share within assigned territories/market segments.
5. Participation in trade shows to generate new sales leads.
6. Keep abreast of the latest development in technology and changing customer requirements and expectations.
7. Provide on-the-job training to new hires/junior coordinators within own division on ISO standards and established work procedures.
8. Provide support to Senior Sales Executive on all aspects of customer quotations.
9. Take ownership of tasks and responsibilities and maintain a high level of commitment and work ethic while carrying out duties.
10. Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned.
Educational Qualification and Experience
Recognized diploma/degree in Engineering discipline or its equivalent
Some relevant working experience in similar industry/position
Preferably with Engineering background
Possess some knowledge of the marine related industry with relevant contacts within the industry
Skills and Abilities
Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills, with ability to develop good relationships across all levels
Fluent in written and spoken English
Meticulous and independent individual, with sense of initiative and able to work under minimal supervision
Good time management, analytical and organization skills
Preferably with ability to understand technical drawings
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]