HUMAN RESOURCE ASSISTANT [SKUDAI/MANUFACTURER]
1.1 Recruitment and selection:
– Analyze, plan, manage recruitment programs and the hiring process to ensure that HR service provided meets the needs of company’s business.
– Recruiting staff which includes providing support in preparing advertisements, screening, short-listing the candidates, interviewing and selecting them.
1.2 Compensation and Benefit:
– Ensure compensation and benefits are in line with Company policies and updated Government Regulations.
– Control Payroll Calculation and other HR reports as required by statutory bodies.
– Advising on pay including employee benefits and promotion and other issues on remuneration.
1.3 Performance appraisal:
– Coordinate with head of departments & HR in Head Office to conduct annual employee performance appraisal.
– Undertaking usual salary reviews, negotiating on issues regarding pay and conditions with staff and representatives.
– Developing HR policies on issues like working conditions, equal opportunities, performance, management, absence management, and disciplinary procedures.
– Follow procedures related to Foreign Worker and Expatriates working of company: visa, passport, work permits, medical expenses, insurance etc.
– Administering payroll system and maintaining staff related records both local HR management systems as well as corporate ADP HR system.
– Ensuring that department managers receive an accurate and timely assistance in response to particular queries related to HR policies or other aspects of employment legislation.
– Ensure all human resources procedures & policy is followed.
– Ensure training record of all personnel updated.
– Responsible for HRDF – training grant and submission.
– Handling insurance addition, deletion and claims.
1.5 Employee Relations:
– Maintain discipline for the factory as well as create motivation for all employees.
– Supervise HR team, solve employee conflicts and improve HR administration; develop effective communication between Company & employees.
– Listening to grievances of employees and implementing appropriate disciplinary procedures.
1.6 Other Administration Assignment :
– Understand the local employment laws.
– Maintain, update and expand the company policies and also interpreting and notifying employees on employment legislation.
– Working closely with other department assisting the line managers in understanding and implementing procedures and policies.
– Planning and delivering training occasionally, including induction programs for new hires.
– Preparing advertisement and notices for vacant positions in the organization.
– Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
– Others ad-hock administrative instructed by HR Manager/Director
• At least 5-year(s) experience in related field
• Degree in Business Studies or equivalent
• Advanced MS Office skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
• Understanding of IR & Labour Law
• Ability to cope under pressure, collaborates well, self-motivated and self-sufficient
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]