FACILITY SUPERINTENDED [SENAI,JOHOR]
Specialisation: Engineering – Electrical
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 2,500.00 – 3,000.00
Posted Date : February 17, 2021
- Responsible for the safe maintenance, repair or replacement of the plant equipment and system to ensure maximum production quantity and quality, while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of the company.
- Initiate, implement and manage the plant maintenance program based on best practices in the moulding industry, with an emphasis on planning /scheduling and preventive/predictive maintenance
- Initiate and carry out projects that improve efficiency and / or reduce operating coast
- Monitor the usage and inventories of space parts, maintenance supplies, equipment and initiate re-ordering
- Prepare reports, analyse data make recommendations for improving plant operation and solving maintenance-related problems
- To oversee and monitor Facility/Maintenance Department operations and support production.
- Reviewing Daily Report from supervisor.
- To ensure facilities improvement and cost saving.
- Any ad hoc assignment where reasonable and lawful assigned to you from time to time.
- Handle KPI, CIP, Cost Control, Implement plan, Job plan
- Cross train subordinate in cell concept by multi their skill pool
- Improvement activities plan
- Diploma/ Degree in Electrical & Electronic
- Able to lead, provide continual guidance, counseling and training to all Maintenance team.
- Experience in plastic material, mould knowledge (Plastic Injection Moulding)
- Good Interpersonal Skill
- Possess good communication skill
- In-depth knowledge of the moulding plant maintenance is an advantage.
- Min 6 year relevant working experience
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]