SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER [JOHOR]
Post Graduate Diploma
– Lead the team in achieving project objectives, motive a cross functional project team and focus on meet and satisfy customers needs in product quality, delivery and cost.
– Manage the new produc development process life cycle from project initiation to volume production. Ensure on time delivery on the prototype samples and success in new product transfer to production.
– Lead the team in new product development & qualification works – update project plan – Gantt chart, WBS, product specification and BOM and on time delivery.
– Key window to customer and manage customer requirements.
– Provide high quality reporting of project status, plan and progress to customer. Chair the weekly project update to customers.
– Assists sales team in cost down project, lead in the alternate parts qualification process.
– Identify and manage project risks.
– Diploma or Degree in Engineering Electronic/Electrical or equivalent.
– Atleast 5 years working experience from PCBA industry.
– Well communication skill with internal and external, English/Mandarin/Bahasa Malaysia.
[Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]