EXECUTIVE-FINANCE [MINES-2 SERI KEMBANGAN]
Specialisation: Finance – General/Cost Accounting
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Others, Selangor
Salary Range : RM 4,000.00 – 5,000.00
Posted Date : December 16, 2020
- Verifying all supporting documents to the vendors, service providers and subcontractors invoices before capturing all the invoices into the financial systems.
- Liaise with all departments in respect of issues pertaining to these invoices.
- Preparation and submission of banking and supporting documentations for trade financing purposes.
- Make recommendations for payments based on ageing report.
- Process payments upon approvals from the General Manager-Finance or Finance Manager and CEO.
- Processing of ad-hoc payments subject to approval from General Manager-Finance or Finance Manager and CEO.
- Follow up with all relevant personnel on advance payments made without invoices and ensure proper closure of the payments made.
- Processing of petty cash reimbursements and staff claims.
- Accruing and reversal of accrual for transportation and other assigned cost components;
- Ensure timely closure of AP section during closing period.
- Preparation of all assigned accounting and related accruals schedule.
- Submission of withholding tax.
- Ensure all transactions are executed in accordance with the approved accounting standard and tax law applicable to Malaysia.
- Liaise with Procurement and Contracts Department on vendors’, service providers’ and subcontractors’ invoicing and documentation issues.
- Provide supporting details for tax computation submission pertaining to expense; and
- Involved in physical stock count and verification.
- Recognized degree or Diploma in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent;
- Min 3 years applicable experience in manufacturing accounting for manufacturing industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point is preferred. Exposure in using an ERP system;
- Good commercial and operational acumen and with ability for hands-on engagement;
- Passion for detailed work and drive to ensure timely and quality deliverables;
- Must be proactive, a team player and good communication skills
[Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]