LASER CUTTING TEAM LEAD [KULAI]
Specialisation: Manufacturing/Production Operations
Education Qualification: Diploma
Post Graduate Diploma
Post Graduate Diploma
Work Location : Kulai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 2,600.00 – 3,400.00
Posted Date : November 26, 2020
- Performs intermediate level equipment and tooling set up
- Intermediate level parts preparation
- Perform rigging, either by assisting or leading the task, to transport parts throughout the facility
- Perform specific laser cutting operations.
- Select proper cutting programs, and proper fixtures.
- Establish proper stop location, adjust laser beam focal point.
- Make proper set-ups for cutting operations.
- Perform prescribed maintenance as required.
- Perform all dimensional inspections.
- Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to supervisor.
- May perform a variety of other tasks as production needs require.
- Mount, install, align, and secure tools, attachments, fixtures, and material on the machine, using hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
- Maintain machines and remove and replace broken or worn machine tools, using hand tools.
- Manage and control the cooling system.
- Work from drawings, specifications, procedures, WIs, electronic data, and written and verbal instructions
- Must be willing to work extended hours or shifts as requested.
- Knowledge and experience using Lean manufacturing practices desired
- Perform other duties stipulated as per ISO 9001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 14001:2015 requirements.
- Keeps work area and equipment clean and orderly
- Operating experience of Han’s Laser Cutting Machine is highly preferable.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin is an added advantage.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- According to needs, complete tasks in time, willing to work overtime.
- Hands on supervisory experience with robust coaching/leadership skills and a servant leader mindset
- Trustworthy, mature, and ready to lead a key functional department that will continuing growing
- Drives accountability across the department all while being a servant leader that builds a strong department culture of trust and open communication
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]