PROJECT ENGINEER [ NUSAJAYA, JOHOR ]
Post Graduate Diploma
• Plan and follow up the fabrication of moulds from a mere design concept to production capabilities.
• Activation and launching of tools upon reception of CAD file.
• Liaised tooling quotations and communicated with Customers both locally and in overseas.
• Coordinated internally and externally to ensure capability for mass production to meet delivery schedules.
• Lead the entire process flow thoroughly from linking up with vendors to the assembling of mould up till the trial process.
• Attended various mould trials that includes Customers and Moulding Engineers.
• Responsible for further deviations which require rectification on the tooling and to also follow up with the samples to Customer for qualification.
• “Window” for Customers, responsible for spear heading discussions with internal departments and scheduling project works.
• Derived with modification cost and followed up with delivering the tooling on time.
• Implemented Engineering Changes both in design and structure of project.
• Constantly monitoring and ensuring that projects were running in line with the schedule.
• Actively participated in improving methods and ways to shorten production lead time on top of maximizing output.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Nusajaya (Johor).
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering – Mechanical/Automotive/Connectors/Precision Engineering or equivalent.
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]