PARKING TEAM LEADER [ SHOPPING CENTRE ]
Higher Secondary/ Pre-U/ A Level
Primary/ Secondary/ O level
1. To ensure Car Park money collection been collected on a daily basis from the Auto Pay Station (APS) machines and sent to the Cash Office on the same day with the escort by Security.
2. Prepare and reconcile the daily money collection reports.
3. To ensure the daily collection been collected by the CIT Team to Bank in to Company Account.
1. To attend to customer enquiries concerning the car park e.g. parking fees, lost ticket, stuck ticket, accident at the Car Park etc.
2. Assist in traffic control during peak hours at group of comoanies Car Park area.
1. Liaise with service provider to ensure the optimum maintenance of the car park equipment e.g. service faulty equipment & monitor equipment performance.
2. To check and implement preventive maintenance for Car Park equipment is within the premises.
3. To report to Operations Executive if there is any equipment fault and arrange for repair.
4. Keep record and file all maintenance & service report, raise purchase order when necessary.
5. Replenish tickets, receipt at all machines when necessary.
1. Inventory record and order stock when necessary e.g. tickets, receipt, thermal roll, etc.
2. To file in all the necessary documents regarding CIT collection for Audit purpose.
3. To check on the items stored in Car Park storage and update the Stock card daily.
4. Keep track of the Season Pass issued out and the cancelled Season Pass.
5. To count the collection and seal it in CIT bag without error.
Other ad-hoc assignment
1. To assist and support the Operation Management.
2. To update and to do renewal of Season Pass in the system.
3. To assist with any other ad-hoc assignments requested by the Management
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS.
- Experience in Cashiering.
- Min 2 to 3 years in managing parking ; Retail business or Shopping Centre experience
- SPM or equivalent
- Team Player.
- Pleasant, cheerful personality, honest and trustworthy, courteous to customers with good communication and interpersonal skill
- Able to work on shift, weekend and Public Holidays
- Computer literacy
- Able to communicate in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]