PROCESS ENGINEER [ KULAI / RUBBER MANUFACTURER ]
'• Implement and evaluate proposed design and processes for manufacturability.
• Establish robust, repeatable and reproducible process parameters
• Implement safety, productivity and yield improvements.
• Develop tooling/equipment requirements and specification for molding equipment.
• Conduct equipment design reviews and provide design guidance to suppliers.
• Develop and implement PFMEA, Continual Improvement Plans, Control Plans and work instructions in molding department
• Lead cost improvement and cost saving programs.
• Degree in Engineering (Polymer, Materials, Mechanical, Tool and Die)
• 5 years hands-on experience in rubber molding for consumer/industrial products.
• Familiar with rubber composition, formulation and processing methods.
• Knowledge in Solidworks will be added advantage
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ email@example.com ]