ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER – OPERATIONS (SENAI, JOHOR)
While reporting to GM – Operation, AGM will be in charge in managing the operations of all factories and projects in Malaysia and Singapore. The AGM will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, controlling and managing the safety, schedule and cost of production, delivery and projects activities.
- KPI :
- Lead the Factory Management in the allocation of resources and planning of operations for secured projects.
- Lead and manage all project managers / site coordinators for ongoing projects.
- Lead and manage logistical activities of the Company.
- Controlling of production and site costs and report on operating costs.
- Track performance against budget and KPIs.
- Assist in costing with Marketing Dept and drive cost control.
- Manage the Customer interface.
- Lead the continuous development of tools and systems enhancement to provide critical operational information to the management.
- Prepare presentation for Management and Board.
- Possess a recognized degree in Civil Engineering.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in Project Management of large projects.
- Experience in Construction using Precast Concrete and/or Prefabrication.
- Experience working with multi-national Clients and/or for Multi-national Employers.
- Preferably with experience on projects in Singapore or overseas.
- Passionate about keeping to project schedules and budgets.
- Possesses positive attitude, Safety consciousness, energy and highly driven.
- Willing to travel.
- High proficiency in Project and Resource Planning tools.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good EQ, strong interpersonal and people management skills.
- Knowledge in contracts is an added advantage.
- Prefer mandarin speaking candidate.
Kindly contact the Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]