TECHNICIAN [ PRODUCTION / SENAI ]
Post Graduate Diploma
• Reads and analyses schematic diagrams, circuit descriptions, and similar technical information.
• Troubleshoots and repairs failed products.
• Sets up, operates, and adjusts test sets and auxiliary equipment.
• Performs reactive maintenance on electromechanical surface mount assembly equipment.
• Reads and understand Bills of Materials, Component Data, Engineering Change Order and similar technical information.
• Inspects for standard quality requirements. With support and direction from more experienced electrical and mechanical engineers, performs complex testing, debug, failure analysis, circuit modification and design verification of new and prototype products.
• Works with product specifications, schematics and mechanical drawings; assembles, tests, debugs, repairs and/or modifies new product prototypes.
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
• Knowledge in PLC & automation will be added advantage
• At least 1 – 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering – Electrical or equivalent.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply and Applicants must be willing to work in Seelong.
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]