HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION (HRA) OFFICER (SENAI, JOHOR)
Specialisation: Human Resources
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 3,000.00 – 4,000.00
Posted Date : September 04, 2020
- Responsible for HR functions which included monitor on employees' contract, foreign workers' passports & working permit renewal, and company licensing.
- Handling payroll administration including prepare and checking employee and sub-contractor timesheet and invoice.
- Prepare, update and maintain HR/Admin documents including manpower and sub-contractor report.
- Handle recruitment of new join employees including conduct orientation to ensure the company policies are clearly understood and adhere to.
- Handling petty cash and office refreshment.
- Assist in general office administration, security and other HR related support services.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Min 3 years of working experience in the field of General Human Resources.
- A mature personality with high integrity and modesty.
- Able to work independently.
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office.
Note: 5 days work week
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]