INVENTORY MANAGER (BERANANG, SELANGOR)
Specialisation: Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Others, Selangor
Salary Range : RM 6,000.00 – 8,000.00
Posted Date : September 04, 2020
- Analyze current internal processes, including the ERP system, with the goal of improving overall service levels, and inventory accuracy.
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from internal customers.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Manage inventory levels for all product lines to ensure in-stock and inventory levels are in line with targets for all plant.
- Manage and be accountable for the accuracy of the inventory; interact with multiple departments, including finance, operations, production, and supply chain to ensure inventory accuracy and smooth procedural flow.
- Oversee cycle counting process in relation to the raw material.
- Work closely with Finance to institutionalized inventory control and management.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting system, analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions.
- Develop and implement quality controls and standards to works towards inventory optimization and improvement of metrics.
- At least Degree holders or equivalent and have minimum 8 years of relevant working experience in inventory management particularly in manufacturing industry.
- Oracle ERP and/or similar ERP knowledge is an added advantage.
- Good command in English and B. Malaysia (oral and written). Chinese language is a plus.
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office (Excel / Words).
- Possess own transport and able to travel moderately to HQ/factories.
- A good negotiator, independent, responsible, problem solving skills, self-motivated, resourceful and able to work under pressure.
- Disciplined individual and work independently and reporting to GM-Finance & IT at Head office.
Note: 5.5 days work week
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]