LOGISTIC EXECUTIVE [ ISKANDAR PUTERI ]
Primary/ Secondary/ O level
Customer orders processing in collaboration with different stakeholders (internal and external)
- Process purchase orders received from customers and check if well in accordance with offers submitted
- Register and process all orders in D365 ERP system.
- Manage the planning and the monitoring of all deliveries. Continuous contact with Purchasing, warehouse and freigth forwarder
- Prepare all commercial and logistic documentations (invoicing, delivery note, order acknowledgment,…)
- Assist in credit insurance matters, payment follow up
- Monthly review status of Orders recd., lost, MIs sent & pending
- Coordinate with finance team and work closely with them and provide required information to the team as and when required
- Manage the supply chain operation with internal and external teams, ensuring supply effectiveness and efficiency.
- Arrange and manage inventories in both warehouses (bonded, non-bonded), ensuring optimisation of resources and spaces
- Follow up with customers on orders and shipment requirements
- Inventory loading and packing per customer/custom requirements, delivery tracking for status update – weekly, monthly, monthly.
Depending on the company's priorities, the job holder may be assigned other tasks within his skills and competences and for which he will be trained by a third party if needed.
- Technical knowledge – Knowledge and experience of international trading is a must. Solid commercial and logistic background
- Language – Excellent knowledge of English (both written & spoken) / Other language being an asset
- IT – MS Dynamics ERP knowledge is essential. Knowledge of the usual softwares of Microsoft
- Behaviour – Client oriented, adaptability, organized, flexible, dynamic, proactive, listening and communication skills.
- Education – O level, Diploma or Degree ( Bachelors should be in commerce)
- Experience – Minimum 5 years experience.
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]