INVENTORY ANALYST [ BERANANG, SELANGOR ]
Specialisation: Finance – General/Cost Accounting
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Others, Selangor
Salary Range : RM 2,500.00 – 4,500.00
Posted Date : August 13, 2020
- Perform inventory mass balance. Conduct Inventory checks and reconciliation monthly.
- Handle discrepancies between finance and factories.
- Operate Inventory Management and Controls systems of the businesses.
- Drive business process changes and financial awareness.
- Support all financial initiatives to drive growth and compliance from time to time.
- Degree or Diploma in Finance / Accounting / Quantity Surveying / Construction Management / Civil Engineering or any other related studies.
- Accurate, analytical and able to work and meet deadlines.
- Good commercial and operational acumen and with ability for hands-on engagement;
- Passion for detailed work and drive to ensure timely and quality deliverables;
- Must be proactive, a team player and good communication skills; and
- Some travelling to EPM’s factories and sites required.
- Fresh graduates also encourage to apply.
- Candidates with experience are added advantages
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]