ASSISTANT QA MANAGER (QMS) [ MANUFACTURER / JOHOR BAHRU ]
JOB DESCRIPTION :
• Develop the Management Systems strategy and the management arrangements for key milestones, demonstrating solid progress against plan
• Manage all external registration requirements to ensure they are met. Liaise with external bodies on all matters relating to registration. Maintain and improve, in line with business needs
• Implement all relevant procedures described in the Quality Management System (QMS)
• Ensure that all in-house systems and procedures are updated, revised and modified to meet the needs of external certification bodies
• Update quality documentation and communicate to carry forward lessons learned from quality concerns
• Ensure that all necessary systems and procedures are in place to satisfy all customer requirements and audits
• Introduce new systems and procedures where appropriate
• Train others in all aspects of the quality system and application of procedures
• Undertake regular internal and process audits of the QMS
• Ensure corrective actions are undertaken to address non conformities found
• Verify closure of non conformities with Certification Bodies
• Hold quarterly audit performance meetings within the business and with Certification Bodies
• Manage the audit nonconformity data base
• Provide detailed analysis of nonconformities
• Ensure ongoing compliance with the Quality Management System
• Attend various meetings and action/communicate instructions
• Produce written reports and make presentations
• Undertake continuous training and development
• Identify business improvement opportunities within the organisation
• Develop, implement and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) for each area of responsibility
• Set department objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports
• Ensure KPIs are met by working to the overall plan, including management of, and reporting
• Report on achievement of targets and identify any actions required
• Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and visitors
• Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the department
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, in Engineering or equivalent.
• Excellent knowledge of ISO 9001 Quality Management System is a must (at least 5 years PIC experience in QMS).
• Certified Lead Auditor will be added advantage
• Minimum 8 years working experience in manufacturing environment with managerial post.
• Strong operations process concepts, leadership, writing and communication skills, concepts and methodologies of Management System.
• Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia and/or Mandarin.
• Attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the right candidate.
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]