ADMIN ASSISTANT [ ISKANDAR PUTERI ]
Specialisation: Clerical/Administrative Support
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Iskandar Puteri, Johor
Salary Range : RM 1,600.00 – 2,000.00
Posted Date : August 03, 2020
The Employee Will:
- Be motivated and enthusiastic about all aspects of the role and keen to take on responsibilities.
- Enjoy a challenge and be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Be highly organised, with excellent time management skills, attention to detail and an ability to work independently and well with a team to complete a set task.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Provided project support and data tracking.
- Responsible for completing administrative tasks.
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Book travel arrangements
- Generate, submit and reconcile reports
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Take dictation
- Research and creates presentations
- Handle multiple projects
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff
- Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Take accurate minutes of meetings
- Resolve administrative problems
- Receive, sort and distribute the mail
Administrative Assistant top skills & proficiencies:
- Able to cultivate relationships at all levels
- Detail-oriented and accurate with large volumes of information
- Confident and articulate communicator – verbal and written
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Typing Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Discretion and Judgment
- Problem assessment and problem solving
- Information gathering and information monitoring
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service orientation
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or related field.
- Experience in related field, such as management or financial reporting, preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- Willingness to continue building skills through education opportunities.
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]