HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER [ MANUFACTURER / ULU TIRAM ]
1. Training & Organization Development
- Identify and develop Training Needs Analysis (TNA) for each employees.
- Develops a training planning.
- Responsible for the Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF) submissions and claims.
- Identify talent pool and critical position in Company and develop a Succession Planning.
- Maintain work structure by updating the job description and requirement for all positions.
2. Industrial Relations & Employee Relations
- Handle and manage all disciplinary and misconduct issues.
- Issue show cause, warnings, termination letters and also conduct a Domestic Inquiry.
- Manage all conflicts, grievances and complaints to ensure dynamic working environment.
- To arrange annual dinner or Company trip or any engagement event at least once in a year.
3. Talent Acquisition
- To handle the recruitment for Southeast Asia region.
- Multi facet sourcing techniques to search for suitable candidates for all staff levels.
- Conduct an interview session with the hiring managers.
- Prepare employment letter and conduct Company orientation upon on-boarding.
- Analyzing exit interview data and proposed for any improvement.
4. Compensation & Benefits
- Responsible for Insurance registration of GHS and GPA.
- To study, develop and propose a new handbook, policies, procedures, and processes.
- To monitor and update annual leave, medical leave and time off record in Microsoft excel.
- Negotiate and contract best suited insurance for staff.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or equavalent.
Skill / Experience
At least 7 years working experience in related field
- Must have good critical and problem solving skills
- Good communicator
- Must have strong knowledge in Human Resource Management
Kindly contact Ms Jinnie at 07-2305453 / +60 12-369 5453 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]