FINANCE MANAGER [ MANUFACTURER / PASIR GUDANG ]
Specialisation: Finance – General/Cost Accounting
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Pasir Gudang, Johor
Salary Range : RM 10,000.00 – 15,000.00
Posted Date : July 14, 2020
Tasks And Responsibilities
- Provide financial advice/input to all key management decisions and assist in developing corporate goals, strategies and plans in achieving objectives
- Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information and predicting future financial trends
- Establish, manage and maintain complete, integrated accurate financial & accounting systems and reporting
- Manage all financial management activities including bank account and petty cash reconciliations, accounts payable, data entry into accounting systems, fund transfers, EFT, cheque and cash payments.
- Provide expert guidance in the costing of personnel, activities and operations.
- To work along-side the Senior Management team and provide informative business financial information and coordinate business financial planning and budget management functions.
- Perform analysis of variances and conduct the necessary investigation, including identifying opportunities for improvement and reporting to the Senior Management team.
- Responsible for the preparation of the company’s financial statements.
- Oversees month-end closing and year-end closing and coordinates and assigns duties to the accounting staff as needed.
- Preparing the annual budget and long term forecast
- Responsible for full spectrum of company's finance, accounting, costing and tax functions
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reports and plans, presents to Management to increase financial transparency in management reporting and business line performance.
- To ensure that all the audit documentations are in placed
- Preparation and review of tax computations, submission of tax returns and liaison with tax agents and tax authorities on tax matters concerning group and related companies.
- Oversee financial planning, budgetary control management;
- Monitor compliance to accounting standards and policies and also adherence to Group's operating policies & procedures;
- Ensure that financial practices are in line with all statutory legislation and regulations.
- Liaise with bankers, auditors, company secretarial, tax agents and other statutory bodies/authorities;
- Provide strong support to management decision making and drive to bring greater efficiency;
- Monthly analysis on the actual performance and reporting preparation and presentation of monthly results for review with operations management;
- Cash flows monitoring;
- To monitor the Credit Facilities movement.
- Taxation computation and any SST matters
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Other task given from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Accounting and Professional Certificate such as ACCA, ICAEW, CIMA and shall be a member of Malaysia Institute of Accountant.
- At least 10 years of working experience in the related field, preferably in manufacturing environment.
- Strong knowledge of ERP System.
- Meticulous, analytical and self-motivated.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Ability to stick to time constraints
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]