MAINTENANCE MANAGER [ MANUFACTURER / KULAI ]
Duties and Responsibilities
Daily supervision of the maintenance teams realizing diligence and excellence.
• Check daily status of repairs and set-ups and prioritize activities according to customer demands.
• Strategize site objectives to an active working plan to realize OEE, cost and delivery targets.
• Prepare the annual maintenance budget and capital expenditure proposals as well as ensuring compliance with legal standards. Manage the budget from identification to completion of projects.
• Work as part of the Management team to share ideas and improve operations by recommending supporting and implementing continuous improvement activities focusing on OEE improvements.
• Standardize improvements via SOP creation.
• Prepare and share Maintenance requirements (e.g. SMED, MTTR, MTBF) for new process and equipment development projects.
• Take part in gate reviews of equipment and process change and development processes and drive the execution of the Maintenance requirements.
• Maintain all machinery or equipment to ensure it’s at working standards and it proven capability.
• Develop a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule, ensure full preventative maintenance is carried out, plan in missed maintenance activities, and lead the team to deliver effectively.
• Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
• To maintain Maintenance procedures and ensure comply to ISO standard
Provide technical expertise to the team and other support function.
• Determine and deploy training needs.
• Consistently promote high standards through personal example and roll out through the team so that each member of the team understands the standards and behaviors expected of them.
• To ensure machine spare parts and process equipment availability.
• Work with relevant department on obsoleted machine spare part.
• Develop, implement and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) for each area of maintenance responsibility.
• Support PFMEA during development and change projects.
• Take part in MRB and drive accurate handling of NCR’s within the maintenance team.
• Any other task that assigned by the direct supervisor
Education and/or Experience
• Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical and Electronics).
• Practitioner on continuous improvement technique e.g, sig sixma, kaizen, poka yoke, SMED, Lean.
• 3 – 5 years of management experience in the engineering and/ or maintenance of high tech equipment.
• Experience in planning and implementation for the Preventive Maintenance on the Mechanical, Pneumatic and Electronic components.
• Good knowledge in Robotics, PLC, AutoCAD and Solid works is an advantage.
• Familiar working with CMMS and OEE analysis
• Ability to effectively communicate in the English language verbally and in writing.
• Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc.
• Must have the ability to perform additions, subtractions, etc
• Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Familiar with operating systems, such as Windows, etc.
• Ability to adapt to new technology, new processes, and new approaches in an environment of continuous improvement
• Excellent leadership and management skills
• Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Expert in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
• An ability to work well under pressure
• Relevant technical knowledge
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ email@example.com ]