PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT- SENIOR ENGINEER [ JOHOR BAHRU ]
You will play an important role in :
• You will be important to assist RFQ to design internal retail box, leaflet, user manual, booklet & rigid box product layout & process requirements.
• You will be assign to assists buyer to secure the paper/material base on forecast given.
• You will be responsible to analyze new components, materials and technologies to evaluate functionality for all new product development.
• You will carry out some particular ad-hoc task assigned to you.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
• Experience in paper material handling such as boxboard, corrugate facer, card, woodfree etc with different GSM requirements is a MUST.
• At least 3 years working experiences in paper product industry.
• Familiar in paper industry processes such as printing/graphic layout, bindery (folding, stitching, perfect binding, trimming) die-cut, lamination for retail box and rigid box.
• Knowledge in machine setting for press, folding, stitching, die-cut, lamination for retail box and rigid box during product & process design.
• Willing to travel to support other site.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English & Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin as the role require to liaise with Mandarin speaking customer as well.
• Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level or Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U or Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or Professional Certificate in any related field or equivalent.
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ email@example.com ]