Resident Technical Officer (RTO) [ SENAI ]
Specialisation: Manufacturing/Production Operations
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 3,000.00 – 5,000.00
Posted Date : June 18, 2020
- Responsible for quality control of product and maintain the products standard and quality.
- Actively involved in reviewing design drawing for production preparation, leading pre & post concrete inspection.
- Ensuring inspection and testing records were made available and reported to client timely.
- Liaison with external party, i.e. auditor, client, consultant and authority.
- Execute works based on specification and project document requirement such as PQP, MS, ITP, Instruction, etc.
- Lead a group of subordinates, inclusive of foreign worker.
- Assist in developing & improving internal quality assurance processes whilst ensuring compliance to external quality standards.
- Take part in internal auditing for the organization multiple management system.
- Ensure compliance to company HSE requirement.
- Degree in Building / Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Possess with Singapore RTO qualification.
- Minimum two (2) years related experience in precast concrete manufacturing, testing and QA/QC Documentation.
- Possessed good auditing skill and fluent with construction workflow.
- Computer literacy with good interpersonal skills.
- Pleasant personality, matured and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Able to work in shifts, under tight deadlines and energetic team player.
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]