PRODUCTION PLANNING MANAGER [ MANUFACTURER / PASIR GUDANG ]
Overall purpose of job
Responsible for Production Planning, Material Planning (SAP-MRP), Demand Supply Planning (Local Bulk Delivery) & Packaging Management. Ensure on Delivery Commitment to customers & OTIF target achievement. Rolling Sales Forecast Analysis Report, Tolling Arrangement, Product Availability updates to Sales Team and Others assignment from time to time.
1. Material planning for LCA & LE especially on additive; flavors and packaging via MRP in SAP. This is include considering the firm orders; rolling sales forecast; inventory level; vendor capacity & constraint; warehouse space; logistic lead time and etc.
2. Ensure continuous supply of raw material to operation. Minimize or control the raw material inventory level to safety level.
3. Monitor of marking requirement and coordinating sales, marking vendor and warehouse. Ensuring all marking are in accordance to customer requirement per customer service feedback.
4. ISO procedure creation/update for production planning; scheduling; marking and packaging material related.
5. Demand supply planning especially bulk products; local delivery commitment on daily basis; bulk vessel delivery commitment; bulk/local scheduling; shore tank arrangement with logistics; window for all the bulk shipment with traders; understanding of quality requirement for bulk contracts fulfilment.
6. Tolling arrangement include initial discussion; contracts preparation; logistic arrangement; delivery commitment; packaging & marking confirmation; and any other activities.
7. Sales forecast report by weekly basis, which include download related data via SAP. 3 months rolling sales forecast report for sales to input the forecast. Perform analysis of 3 months rolling sales forecast by monthly basis. Hydrogen gas forecast to internal company use, uploading of sales forecast by monthly basis in SAP system. Feedback to sales team of imbalance co fraction or high inventory of by-products.
8. Project & improvement for production planning; scheduling; MRP; lead time; demand supply for bulk products; availability for specialty product; marking automation (direct via SAP print out); packaging material change with lower cost with similar/higher quality; BOM accuracy feedback and etc.
9. Back up for production scheduling 2 plants – BLC & BLE.
- Minimum 5 years of working experiences in Production Planning/Material/Line Scheduling/ Demand Planning.
- Good knowledge about the specialty fats and oils in the food industry will be preferred.
- Degree in Business Administration/ any other related field.
- Well verse with SAP, MRP system
- Very good communication & presentation skills, well verse in excel and generating reports and planning analysis.
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]