TOOLING DESIGN ENGINEER [ KULAI / RUBBER MANUFACTURER ]
You will play an important role in:-
- Tooling design and concept reviews with mold maker and conduct DFM for new product
- Tooling improvement to increase production yield, productivity and tooling reliability
- Monitor tooling activity to ensure tooling condition is fit for production
- Manage budget allocation for tooling expenses
- Work on continuous tooling design improvement by enhancing tool life and production yield
- Problem-solving on tooling-related issues along with manufacturing team members
- Design or manage design of new or existing tooling to optimize productivity and cost effectiveness
- Manage new tooling delivery, tooling inspection & approval process as per schedule
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:-
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Tool & Die or equivalent)
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Ability to model 3D mold surfaces for tooling.
- Required Skill(s): Solidworks, GD & T
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 / +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ email@example.com ]