AUTOMATION ENGINEER [ KULAI / RUBBER MANUFACTURER ]
Specialisation: Engineering – Others
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Kulai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 5,000.00 – 6,000.00
Posted Date : June 02, 2020
- Introduce new technology and design in processing, handling and manufacturing technology abreast with latest and advanced technologies available
- Execute engineering project to enhance yield, productivity and cost reduction though processes improvement.
- To identify mechanization opportunities, conduct feasibility study, plan, implement and manage improvement projects to meet cost, time and quality target.
- To design, fabricate and test run of production jigs and fixtures before handover to production for mass production.
- To manage improvement projects on operability, safety, efficiency and reliability of equipment.
- Qualification and documentation of new processes developed for manufacturing.
- To provide factory automation support and training when required.
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Tool & Die or equivalent)
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong in mechanical design concept
- Required Skill(s): Solidworks, PLC.
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 / +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]