SALES & MARKETING MANAGER [ FOOD MANUFACTURER / PASIR GUDANG ]
Specialisation: Manufacturing/Production Operations
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Pasir Gudang, Johor
Salary Range : RM 5,000.00 – 8,000.00
Posted Date : May 05, 2020
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration or related qualifications.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in marketing of Oleochemicals products from a manufacturing environment, or in related industries.
- Mature – preferable age of 30 years and above.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office software and familiarity SAP application is an advantage.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia. A credit for mathematics is required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Good integrity and ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Possess a strong analytical mind, capable of planning, strategizing, problem-solving and leading others.
- Responsible to manage assigned business territories and building sales to achieve budgets and KPIs.
- Assist superior to compile management reports, contribute to budgeting effort and implementing marketing programs.
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure smooth marketing operations from receiving order, shipment until final collection.
- Knowledge of UCP 600, commercial export documents like Letter of Credit and Bill of Lading is required.
- To undertake other duties and projects as instructed by superior from time to time.
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 / +6012-3125453 for further details or send your resume to Mr Nicholas [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]