PROCESS ENGINEER [ MANUFACTURER / PENANG ]
Post Graduate Diploma
Kindly contact Mr Najib for further details at 07-2305453 / 012-764 2870 or forward your resume to [ email@example.com ]
1. Define and establish product configuration and process flow / control and its documented work instruction.
2. Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yeilds, costs and change overs.
3. Leas engineering activities to establish CAPA and root cause analysis in the event of product quality issue, low yield, product failure, etc.
4. To prepare manufacturing cost during RFQ state, process cycle time, qualification and validation, prepare process control plan and DFM study.
5. Responsible for manufacturing process flow layout for economy operation and maximum utilization of facilities.
6. Manage product packaging configuration and defining production in-direct material use.
7. Candidate must posses at least diploma or above in electronics / mechanical / manufacturing engineering or equivalent.
8. At least 3 years working experience in the manufacturing filed
9. Knowledge in SMT, manual insertion, selective solder and mechanical assembly processes.
10. Good SPC and communication skill.
11. Familiar / hands-on PFMEA and QC 7 tools
12. Familiar with IATF 16949, IPC-610-G and the relevant automotive electronics standards and request.