PRODUCTION LEADER [ INDUSTRIAL FILTRATION / ULU TIRAM ]
Primary/ Secondary/ O level
- Direct lead production operator to produce sustainable good quality product & coordinate the activities progress closely against the expected completion lead time to ensure that the final delivery date was not effected otherwise seeking to superior for advance improvement action.
- Work as new process starter and conduct demonstration training for work to acquire skill concern.
- Machine/equipment setup & tuning / adjustment included routine preventive maintenance job.
- Shop floor housekeeping & 5 S implementation & audit.
- Floor consumable & accessories material management; replenish management.
- To achieve KPI Target and ensure actual process time has been record correctly/accurately.
- To train the operator time by time with the correct method to ensure the sustainable good quality product and services according to the standards.
1. Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U,Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
2. Preferably with 5 years of relevant working experience in production and plant process.
3. Experiences in filtration/garment/textiles/leather industry will be added advantage.
4. Applicant must have basic computer skill/knowledge.
5. Applicant must be willing to work in shift/OT.
6. Strong communication and leadership skills
Kindly contact Mr Najib for further details at 07-2305453 / 012-764 2870 or forward your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]