HELPDESK SPECIALIST [ TEBRAU ]
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ firstname.lastname@example.org ] / Ms Irisha [ email@example.com ]
1. Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
2. Gather requirements, analysis, conduct design development and code review
3. Test and develop programming modifications
4. Develop add-ons functionality and reports for system
5. Prepare detailed flow charts and diagrams outlining capabilities and processes.
6. Write new program code using prescribed specifications.
7. Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs such as whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part.
8. Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
9. Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs. Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
10. Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
11. Provide recommendations for software developments and implementations.
1. Work as a team member with other technical staff, such as networking to ensure
connectivity and compatibility between systems.
2. Trouble shoot problem reported and follow through the entire project management
3. Support clients and its user via phone, email, fax, remote desktop etc.
4. Support application and sales personnel
5. Ensure Performance and reliability of the application to users' expectation
6. Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
7. Write and maintain programming documentation.
8. Strong sense of urgency in achieving project timelines
9. Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the network.
10. Provide project parallel and live run support.