TRADE COMPLIANCE ASSISTANT [ MANUFACTURER / ISKANDAR PUTERI ]
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Manage and preparation of import-export licensing activities to ensure compliance with company policy and all Malaysia. Trade Regulations including but not limited to Malaysia Customs Regulations.
Ability to independently interpret the Malaysia regulations and make related decisions on compliance matters.
SPECIFIC DUTIES, ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Review and confirm Tariff code on import and export materials, equipment and parts.
• Confirm price and HS code on K1 and K2 forms are prepared according to invoices.
• Apply, monitor and follow up AELB export permit for all FG shipment out of SDM.
• Prepare and submit AELB report as required on time.
• Prepare, submit and follow through on Cost Analysis submission and approval to MITl/local chamber.
• Prepare, submit and follow through on Certificate of Origin submission and approval to MITl/local chamber.
• Prepare and submit monthly M1, M2 and yearly customs report on time.
• Verify ATS report figures.
• Monitor all warehousing and logistics licenses to ensure application, renewal and report submission are done before expiry dates.
• Manage HS codes for all ATS & LMW licensing as required by customs and for existing and new items
• Responsible for LMW licensing and ATS renewal with guidance TCO.
• Comply with and ensure department compliance with Company health, safety and environmental policies.
• Other duties as required.
You are authorized to act within the jurisdiction and capacity in your job scope to deliver the results/output expected of your job function.
• Bachelors Degree in Business Administration / Trade School or equivalent work experience
• 3 years in Custom environment with specialization in import and exports documentations, and customs requirements. Experience in International Trade Compliance will be added advantages.
- Good skill in Excel/ basic Knowledge of SAP/Customs Tariff code/ Certificate of Origin/ ATS/fluency in English language
- Able to commute to customs and MITI/Local Authorities offices when required
- Have to ability to solve Problems in a structured way
- Ability to work autonomously
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ email@example.com ] / Ms Suziana [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]