AUTOMATION MANAGER [ KULAI / ELECTRONIC MANUFACTURER ]
- Manage a team of several engineers with different specialties such as CAD design, electrical design & wiring, PLC programming & OEM device integration
- Handles design for overall equipment with the support of the team members in the frame work of machine modification project and new equipment development
- Handles the full development/validation/ documentation cycles
- Handles project planning, cost and communication with third parties
- Work with program managers, automation engineers, operations and technology teams to proactively implement industrial equipment & solutions
- Capable of team work, of delegating and taking initiative
- Good communications skills
- Autonomous, pro-active, flexible, precise
- Strict compliance with the objective to be achieved
- Recruiting and motivating department personnel
- Ensuring advanced training of the department personnel
Past experience & strong knowledge in:
• Machine automation team management
• Automated machines design & Motion Control in micro-mechanics field
• Machine hardware parts definition
• Custom Machines suppliers’ management
• Project management
o Documentation & validation
• Hands on experience in development and maintenance of industrial equipment
o Assembly machines area
o Micromechanics field
o Build, Organize, empower a team
• Knowledge in
o Machine safety standards
o Human Machine Interface (HMI)
o Industrial vision
o 2D drawings & 3D modelling
o BOM & Costing creation in ERP environment
o CAD for electrical diagrams & Mechanical parts
• Must have experience with one of the following technologies
o 2D & 3D design system
o PLC system
o EPDM database
o Programming language C, C++, C#
Education and Experience
• Minimum of Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering and/or Industrial Automation.
• Minimum of 5 to 10 years of hands-on development experience.
• Ability to effectively communicate in the English language verbally and in writing.
• Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc.
• Other languages skills are mandatory depending on the geographic area assigned
• Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Familiar with operating systems, such as Windows, etc.
• In this position the incumbent will have to deal with internal customers who expect the highest service level from Industrialization & Automation.
• Reactivity & communication are the corner stone of customer satisfaction
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ] / Ms Valli [ email@example.com ]